Immediate start requird
Front of House Assistant – (Will include Reception/Clerical & F&B responsibilities)
The Alexandra Court Hotel is a Boutique wedding and event venue situated in the heart of Congleton.
We are looking for a Front of House Assistant to be the welcoming face and engaging voice to our visitors and guests. You’ll be there to assist with every inquiry and to ensure our guests have an outstanding visit, delivering a heartfelt service at all times.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
· dealing with bookings
· completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
· managing telephone and email reservations/enquires
· preparing bills and taking payments
· taking and passing on messages to guests & dealing with special requests
· Opening and closing duties of the department, including health & safety checks, and security of stock and cash handling are dealt with appropriately.
Due to the nature of the business being a Boutique hotel. It is important for the ideal candidate to understand that their duties will also include other tasks such as serving at the bar, waiting on at functions and weddings plus general hotel operations.
This role is part time. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include breakfast & evenings, weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
Specific requirements of successful candidate:
- Exceptional communication & organisational skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, customer facing environment.
- Strong admin and computer skills, with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
Immediate start available.
Job Type: Part time 24-30 hrs
· Previous experience in the hospitality sector
· 1 year preferably, front of house or customer service
- All training will be provide
- Salary: competitive
For more information and to apply please email your CV & covering letter to: